Just stand up! Headline Animator

Monday, April 18, 2011

Explore. Dream. Discover.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. 
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
~Mark Twain ~


I will be exploring and discovering Ireland for the next week. Tomorrow, my daughter Jaimie and I will head to Dublin, Ireland and will be traveling around the country. This is our first trip and we are really looking forward to it. So a little break from blogging unless I discover some down time. You never know! I hope you have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Michelle Francoeur said...

All my very best wishes to you Karyn my kindred spirt and Jamie. Im so excited for you! Enjoy, so many wonderful memories and stories you can share with us when you return. Your an amazing friend and mother, writer, teacher and I send you much love and light.

Karyn said...

Thank you Michelle, my dear friend! I hope to come back more inspired and a few stories to tell.