Just stand up! Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reading = transformation

"You will be transformed by what you read." 
~ Deepak Chopra ~

Isn't this the truth! I love reading and sharing things that have inspired me. There have been several books that have had an influence on my life, in addition to my faith. 


Here are a few:  The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (Deepak Chopra), The Power of Intention (Wayne Dyer), The Secret (Rhonda Byrne), The Power of Now (Eckhart Tolle), The Hidden Words (Baha'u'llah).  

What books have inspired you?  I would love to add to my collection!

4 comments:

Phil said...

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Karyn said...

Ahhh, thanks Phil!! I will check it out. Thanks for sharing! I knew I could count on you!

michelle Francoeur said...

The Ever Present Origin by Jean Gebser

Karyn said...

Thanks for posting Michelle. I will check that book out. You are the best!